BIOX ‘O2’ Immersion Cleaning Solution
NATO Stock No: 0889/0473/6850-99-701-8645
Biological Biox ‘O2’ Immersion Solution is used for the cleaning of items used in the diving and breathing apparatus industry. It is ideal for removing salt water corrosion.
The results from just a quick exposure to Biox are quite amazing. You will be amazed.
Biox 'O2' solution is ideal for the removal of salt corrosion, rust, tarnish, contaminants and verdigris from iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminium.
METHODS OF USE:
- Remove all oil and grease from stripped down components prior to using Biox in order to speed up the cleaning process.
- Immerse into Biox “O2” fluid for a period of time depending on degree of contamination. Biox can be diluted with water or used as a concentrate.
- The cleaning process is accelerated either by raising temperature or use in an Ultrasonic cleaner.
- Once cleaned, remove components and rinse with distilled or purified water. Warm water is ideal for rinsing.
- Sterilise if required.
- Always work in an approved clean area.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid is not harmful to paint, chrome, textiles, PVC or rubber.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid should not be used on dissimilar metals. Clean each metal separately.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid is Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Non-Flammable.
- Prolonged exposure to sensitive skin may cause irritation. Gloves should be worn when using.
- Biox ‘O2” fluid has been approved to the cleaning specification required by Lloyds Register of Shipping for oxygenated breathing systems, and has NATO Codification numbers for cleaning Minister of Defence ( MOD) Diving & breathing equipment.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA PACK:
- Material Safety Data Sheets are available upon request. Biox should be used in accordance with the information contained within these data sheets.
- Biox is available in 1 litre containers (A$30.00 + GST ). Shipping and handling charges are additional.
Once you have used Biox you will be amazed with the results.
Contact us to order your Biox Cleaning Solution from Systag