Biox Liquid – The powerful cleaning action of Biox Liquid is used for the removal of rust, vertigris and scale and in the cleaning of components and metals.
Biox Biodeg – An industrial degreaser which is completely compatible with Biox Liquid, Gel and ’02’ used for the removal of heavy oils and compacted greases before cleaning.
Contact us to order your Biox Cleaning Solution from Systag.
Biological Biox ‘O2’ Immersion Solution is used for the cleaning of items used in the diving and breathing apparatus industry. It is ideal for removing salt water corrosion. The results from just a quick exposure to Biox are quite amazing – you will be amazed.
Biox ‘O2’ Solution is ideal for the removal of salt corrosion, rust, tarnish, contaminants and verdigris from iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminium.
Methods of Use:
- Remove all oil and grease from stripped down components prior to using Biox in order to speed up the cleaning process.
- Immerse into Biox ‘O2’ fluid for a period of time, depending on degree of contamination. Biox can be diluted with water or used as a concentrate.
- The cleaning process is accelerated either by raising temperature or use in an Ultrasonic cleaner.
- Once cleaned, remove components and rinse with distilled or purified water. Warm water is ideal for rinsing.
- Sterilize if required.
- Always work in an approved clean area.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid is not harmful to paint, chrome. textiles, PVC or rubber.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid should not be used on dissimilar metals. Clean each material separately.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid is Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous and Non-Flammable
- Prolonged exposure to sensitive skin may cause irritation. Gloves should be worn when using.
- Biox ‘O2’ fluid has been approved to the cleaning specifications required by Lloyds Register of Shipping for oxygenated breathing systems, and has NATO Codification numbers for cleaning Minister of Defense (MOD) Diving and Breathing equipment.
Material Safety Data Pack:
- Material Safety Data Sheets are available upon request. Biox should be used in accordance with the information contained within these data sheets.
- Biox is available by the litre in 5L containers or 25L containers.
NATO Stock No: 0889/0473/6850-99-701-8645