Since 1984 Wolf Air dive compressors have been known for their superior, commercial grade, workmanship and extremely durable stainless steel fit-out. Our Australian made compressors are built by a specialised team of highly knowledgeable and experienced commercial divers, engineers and fabricators.
Powered by the Honda GX160 (the Flagship model in Honda’s world-renowned GX Engine range) and paired with the ABAC 19cfm that features an after cooler and cast iron cylinders the Wolf-Air Petrol dive compressor is easy to use , super durable and fuel efficient without sacrificing horse power.
Our Wolf Air dive compressors feature a four stage stainless steel filtration system which provides medical grade breathing air by first passing through the intake filter then filtering through specialised dive compressor elements that purify and remove moisture from the air. Wolf Air dive compressors pass a strict air purity test before dis- patch that complies with Australian Standard AS2299.1:2007.
- Takes one diver to 40m or two divers to 25m comfortably
- Austenitic chromium nickel steel (304) pressure vessel
- Compact and lightweight design (W 54cm x L 79cm x H 54cm – 57Kg overall)
- Reliable Honda GX160 4 stroke petrol engine 4.8HP
- ABAC 19cfm pump (500L.P.M)
- Air intake hose & Stainless steel filter
- Base plate and all fixtures stainless steel
- Department Labour approved pressure vessel to AS1210 class 3 approval number 84586
- Stainless Steel filter towers – DIY filter replacement
- Every Wolf Air dive compressor now features stainless steel handles for easy lifting
Note: We now have available Hour Metres for our Wolf Air Compressors